The majority of people when asked if they’ve ever been misunderstood would tell you that they were and they hated it. With the exemption of a few, most of us sometimes fall into the habit of changing ourselves to fit in.
In this episode, we talk about how it’s important to understand that being misunderstood sometimes happens as you embrace personal and professional growth. This is going to be another fire episode, so stay tuned.
- Introduction and recap [0:31]
- On dealing with the fear of being misunderstood [0:58]
- During the pandemic, the mirrors are getting bigger for all of us [1:37]
- Check us out on YouTube [2:22]
- Kevin’s experience with fitting in, but did he want to fit in? [3:33]
- Feeling different vs. misunderstood [5:17]
- Decision-making paradigm changes as you grow [7:46]
- The people that surrounds you [8:58]
- “Everybody that has ever dented history was extremely misunderstood.” [11:24]
- You have to be unique and different if you want to make a huge impact [12:14]
- There are those who are okay at being misunderstood [15:45]
- “I don’t want people to not live their dreams because someone is stopping me.” [19:33]
- Join us every Monday at 6:00 PM, EST for our weekly Mastermind [20:00]
- Check out our new website www.TheHyperConsciousPodcast.com [20:47]
- Teaser for the next podcast [22:00]
Don’t forget to check out TheHyperConsciousPodcast.com to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email