#355 – Insights To Live By with Matt Zinman
Welcome to another special episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast and we’re here with a personal development trainer, Matt Zinman. He has a great range of experience that drives him to be a difference-maker and positively impact as many people as possible.
In today’s episode, we get to pick Matt’s brain and boy was it amazing. We discussed topics like depression, relationships, gratefulness, and intuition, just to name a few. To learn more about Matt and his book, check it out at z-isms.com.
Key things we talked about:
- Matt Zinman’s story [1:15]
- When did Matt decide to embark on personal development [4:08]
- On depression [6:05]
- Matt’s 3rd-day rule [8:40]
- How do we know that what we’re perceiving is the truth? [11:00]
- The perception snapshot tool [14:00]
- What is the process of self-discovery? [16:22]
- What controlled Matt? [20:45]
- “In a lot of cases, there’s just no other way but through…” [23:05]
- On tracking relationships: what are Matt’s thought on it [24:12]
- On navigating around having a relationship [28:27]
- Don’t be too super analytical and don’t look for perfection in a relationship [30:38]
- “Deal with the real” [32:45]
- How to make coincidences matter? [33:14]
- “Worrying actually could cause the very things you do not want to happen” [37:17]
- What is intuition? [38:15]
- Alan’s theory around intuition [40:10]
- What is one thing in Matt’s system that he does consistently? [42:22]
- Matt’s regret in life [45:17]
- Tip for someone to start on the process of self-discovery and what’s Matt’s current struggle? [48:12]
- Where to find Matt Zinman [52:00]
- The attitude of gratitude: what are you most grateful for? [53:30]
- Final words [53:54]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email
Kevin's Online Training Courses: https://the-hyper-conscious-podcast.teachable.com/
Enter JEFF1 at checkout for 20% off!