#347 – Why Perspective Matters SO Much
Why are we tackling perspectives? Because it’s important that we understand that the people we deal with day-to-day have their own experiences, understandings and core values. We have to appreciate those in order for us to get along well. In that same essence, we are allowing others to also see and understand our perspectives. After all, it’s a win-win if we all value each other’s voice and thoughts. This is a quick, but thoughtful episode so make sure you stay tuned.
- Different views; multiple perspectives [00:49]
- What is empathy? [2:00]
- Emotional intelligence: what is it and why it's important? [2:15]
- To understand someone's perspective, take into account your own experiences, values, and beliefs [3:16]
- “The truth is a perspective.” [5:14]
- The television analogy [5:59]
- Awareness equals winning [6:49]
- Join #HyperConsciousNation to connect with other like-minded people [7:10]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email
Kevin's Online Training Courses: https://the-hyper-conscious-podcast.teachable.com/
Enter JEFF1 at checkout for 20% off!