#345 – Overcoming Your Bottlenecks
We have another insightful and thought-provoking episode and it’s all about bottlenecks. We’ve all one or still have it, but why is it really important to understand it? Why do we need to figure out what our bottlenecks are and how do we move past it? Stay tuned to learn about Alan’s framework and hear about some pro tips to successfully move past your bottlenecks.
- Alan’s framework around experiencing the bottleneck [0:57]
- No system
- Your system is not based on sound principles
- Execution is not consistent
- You are winning, but continue to perfect your system
- Kevin’s personal experience based on Alan’s framework [4:45]
- The goal: to identify where you are [9:28]
- As you grow, you need to check in on and improve your system [12:20]
- What is a bottleneck? [13:42]
- “Why do we have it in our head that it’s supposed to be easy?” [15:12]
- Once you reach your peak, how do you know where to look for room for improvement? [15:47]
- Pro tip: do the majority of your tasks done first thing in the morning [20:49]
- To be successful, check your prolific output [22:02]
- Kevin’s personal ranking on his fulfillment [24:35]
- Check your habits if they serve you [26:35]
- “People don’t become successful by accident” [29:36]
- Join #HyperConsciousNation to connect with other like-minded people [30:58]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email
Kevin's Online Training Courses: https://the-hyper-conscious-podcast.teachable.com/
Enter JEFF1 at checkout for 20% off!