#344 – How Your Core Values Affect Your Life
Having clarity on your core value(s) will aid you in making decisions about personal growth and goals. It also checks you in on which group of people you are going to want to be around with. In today’s episode, we share the core values and we came up with that we deemed important for us, and we are hoping you’d find essential too. Stay tuned to learn more.
- Why are we sharing core values? [1:29]
- Your core values are going to determine who you bring into your circle [2:08]
- Our six core values [3:20]
- “You have to know what you look for and what you admire in somebody else.” [5:13]
- On contribution, growth, and resilience [7:10]
- Perception = reality [10:30]
- Willingness to fail forward [11:46]
- Be kind to yourself and be kind to others [13:00]
- Understand and acknowledge your limitations [14:25]
- Earning it feels better than wanting it [16:07]
- Key takeaways [18:00]
- Alan and Kevin’s coaching slots and updates; Kevin's training courses, use JEFF1 at checkout for 20% off [20:24]
- Join us at our weekly Mastermind [21:05]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email
Kevin's Online Training Courses: https://the-hyper-conscious-podcast.teachable.com/
Enter JEFF1 at checkout for 20% off!