#338 – Behind The Scenes… A Coaching Call With David Meltzer!
Today’s episode is very, very special and different. We are sharing the behind the scenes of how we are coached by our mentor and friend, David Meltzer. In this particular coaching call, we focus on karma, what it is and how to create your own. We hope you enjoy this episode and be inspired to find a good coach to take your personal development to the next level.
If you want to learn more about David Meltzer and his services, visit www.dmeltzer.com or text him at (949) 298-2905.
- What is karma? [1:18]
- How do you develop the skill of impacting others positively? [4:56]
- Separating your emotions from the outcome [6:27]
- Where should we focus our attention in order to continue to help others? [7:55]
- What has changed, in any, in your daily actions? [10:55]
- What does “allow” really mean? [11:40]
- What habit that you’ve started years ago that has paid of? [12:44]
- What is radical humility? [13:25]
- Leveraging on your intuition [15:15]
- What are Kevin and Alan’s bottlenecks? [18:00]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email