#333 – Work Smarter… Not Harder – Scratching The Surface
“Work smarter, not harder” I’m sure that you’ve heard of this quite a number of times, but this adage does bear weight – a ton of weight. If you need help figuring out if you’re working harder or smarter, this podcast is for you.
We dive deep into why it’s important to understand your working techniques and figuring out if there’s a need to change your style. Additionally, we discuss how and when to delegate, the importance of delegation and how it will change your business or life. Stay tuned.
Highlights from today’s episode:
- Join us at the #HyperConsciousNation and connect with us online [1:05]
- Coaching services still available [1:35]
- Work smarter, not harder — why is this important? [3:43]
- Working smart is a skill [6:48]
- “You keep momentum GROWING by working smart…” [8:14]
- Delegate to scale up [11:20]
- Relating to someone who just wants to have a better life [20:12]
- Invest to GAIN MORE [26:53]
- What is the “genius zone” [29:25]
- When is the best time to delegate? [33:00]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email