#331 – Going Stir Crazy? – 5 Minute Clinic
In the midst of this very uncertain time, it’s very easy to feel bored and become stir crazy. But if we look at things from a different lens, we can use the time that we have during this period and be productive. Take advantage of technology: connect with people more through Facetime, Zoom, Skype and others. Learn new things through online classes. Find the balance between slowing down to rest, and to develop personally.
Take care and set your goals to avoid being stir crazy.
We Talked About:
- Join us at the #HyperConsciousNation [0:52]
- Coaching update [1:22]
- “The only way to deal with massive change is to reinvent the way you operate.” [2:00]
- Feeling stir crazy? Here are a few reasons why [2:20]
- Leverage your time properly and connect [3:33]
- Drastic changes and growing pains [5:23]
- Waiting vs. building [7:25]
- Growing vs. slowing pains [7:50]
- This is the time to do the things you wanted to do for a long time [8:30]
- “Discipline. Do something that you know is best for you even though you don’t feel like doing it.” [9:24]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email