#329 – The Benefits Of Goal Setting – Scratching The Surface
Let’s admit it, if you want to achieve something in life, it should start with effective goal setting. You can work really hard but without proper goal setting, you wouldn’t make it to the top successfully. When it comes to setting your goals make sure that you are very clear with what you want to obtain.
Furthermore, you have to be okay with not meeting your goals because sometimes it does happen. And when it does, it’s a signal to re-evaluate your goals. Check out this episode and let us know what you think!
- We are redoing our website, please visit us TheHyperConsciousPodcast.com [0:58]
- Coaching update and invitation [1:53]
- Goal setting: why are we doing it [4:00]
- The level and clarify of goals have an impact on the decision you make [5:05]
- Re-evaluate your goals if you have to [10:54]
- “50% of your dream is better than 100% of you settling.” [16:40]
- PMES is very important [18:54]
- Macro: don’t give yourself a time limit; micro: it’s important to put a timeline [19:20]
- Coaching results are affected by the clarity of your goals [23:56]
- The results you get is a reflection of your goals [28:03]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email