#328 – What Were You Taking For Granted? – Small Talks
We are in the middle of a very scary and anxiety-provoking time, but let’s not forget to be grateful every day. We talk about the difference between proactive and reactive gratitude, and what a world of difference it will make in your life if you practice the former. If you are one of the many people who find it difficult to find something to be thankful for in this pandemic, then this episode is for you.
Let us know what your gratitude system or if you are practicing one. If not, let us know how you wish to start. We also have a gratitude challenge for our listeners, so go ahead and enjoy the show.
Today we discussed the following:
- Call to action: join us! [0:55]
- Coaching updates: gratitude practice [1:35]
- A reason to be grateful for is available anywhere and everywhere if you know how to look at it. Reframe your attitude. [2:50]
- What is your gratitude system [5:00]
- Proactive vs. reactive gratitude [6:00]
- Focus test for the listeners [8:13]
- Gratitude should be a ritual [10:45]
- Challenge: write 5 things/people that you feel grateful for [15:22]
- Be proactive about your gratitude [16:09]
Don’t forget to check out The Hyper Conscious Podcast to learn more about the podcast and our other programs. Also, the best community to be part of right now is also on that link. Give it a try! See you in the next episode of The Hyper Conscious Podcast.
FEEL FREE to reach out to us for any reason on LinkedIn, Instagram or via email